We are taking this opportunity to update a database of family tree information (names, births, marriages, etc.).
If your family is a descendant of one of the following people, then we would appreciate receiving some family tree data
for your branch of the tree:
- David Rutherford (1749-1824)
- Adam Rutherford (1784-1873) and Jane Borthwick (1801-1873)
- Alexander Rutherford (1822-)
- Jane Rutherford (1823-1903) and George Wilson (1820-1907)
- Isabella Rutherford (1826-)
- Adam Rutherford (1828-)
- David Rutherford (1831-1909) and Margaret McKnight (1833-1883)
- Catherine Rutherford (1832-) and Donald Black
- James Rutherford (1834-)
- Harriet Rutherford (1838-)
- Ann Jane Rutherford (1854-) and William Whiteside (1846-1900)
- Adam Borthwick Rutherford (1856-1943) and Alice Bellmore (1863-1937)
- James Calwell Rutherford (1858-1928) and Isabelle McCutcheon (1865-1926)
- David Alexander Rutherford (1860-1941) and Katherine Gillies (1863-)
- Isabella Sarah Rutherford (1861-1955) and James McKnight
- Samuel Luther Rutherford (1863-1944) and Jessie Mason (1868-1952)
- Georgena Robena Rutherford (1866-1952) and David Kipp (1864-1957)
- Fermanah Patterson Rutherford (1868-1953) and Frances Elkerton (1871-1946)
- John William Smith Rutherford (1870-1952) and Margaret Martin (1877-1950)
- Robert Redfern Rutherford (1871-1904) and Christina
- (or other related ancestors...if in doubt, just ask Doug)
We would be thankful for any family information you could provide.
Please refer to the "Family Data FAQ" page for a list of some of the family data
that would be helpful to receive.
If you can only provide some of the info (e.g. just names and a few birthdates), then that's fine.
Any information helps to grow the family tree database, a bit at a time.
We already have over 1,100 Rutherford-related people in the database, so you might want to start by asking
Doug for a list of the current info in the database for your branch of the family.
Just send him an email to email@example.com
stating your name, your Rutherford-related father/mother and any grandparents or great-grandparents that you know of,
so that Doug knows which area of the family tree you are from, and then ask for a list of the current information in your area of the tree.
Or just refer to the "Family Data FAQ" page and email the suggested information
to Doug without asking for a list of any currently known info. It's up to you, but any additional data would be helpful.
Note: "FAQ" means "Frequently Asked Questions".
Please send any questions and family data to
firstname.lastname@example.org (Doug Braun)